What speakers use SEAS or SEAS-sourced drivers?

I realize that drivers do not a great speaker make. However, based on my somewhat limited exposure, 75% of the loudspeakers that I really like happen to use SEAS drivers, especially those from the premium Excel line. These drivers produce a refined tonal quality that is quite pleasing to my ears.
I’m therefore hoping to build a shortlist of speakers using SEAS drivers. I want to make sure that I’m not missing out on any models when I go auditioning.
So far my partial list contains the following in no particular order:
Joseph Audio
Tyler Acoustics
Chesky
Amphion
Devore Fidelity
Cary Audio

Please help me complete my list. Thank you.
gaudio_eek
I don't know whether you only want speakers that use SEAS drivers for both the woofer *and* tweeter, but the following speakers use the SEAS Excel soft-dome tweeter:
Harbeth Monitor 30 and 40
ATC models starting with (I think) SCM-20 and up

Both the Harbeth and ATC use their own, proprietary midrange units. FWIW, I have speakers that use both the SEAS Excel tweeter and midrange drivers. I think that the tweeter is amazing-- smooth, refined, and non-fatiguing--but the midrange unit I don't care for much.

One of the reasons that the Harbeth and ATCs intrigue me so much is that they use the excellent SEAS tweeter, but instead of the SEAS midrange they use their own midrange drivers which, from what I've read from many sources, are considered among the best in the industry.

Cheers
Boulder looks as if they are using a type of SEAS driver. But there are lots more listed on this website:

http://ldsg.snippets.org/sect-14.php3#SEAS

Their plots always looked difficult to work with unless you are a pro.
There out of business. But the Hales Trancendance 5 uses the Seas Magnesium midbase driver. Here's a pic of them. http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.pl?ddspkrfull&1075005205&demo&3&4&

Also my friend has these speakers called Fischer and Fischer. There high end speakers from Germany. They use the Seas Magnesium midbase along with the Dynaudio Esotar tweeter and Scanspeak woofers on the side. Here's a pic of his speakers. He's in NYC. http://www.fischer-fischer.de/start.html
When your on the site, click on Fischer and Fischer on the right side.
Then on the left side you'll see the model numbers of the speakers. He has the SL 550 speakers. Here's a really good pic of the SL 1000 speakers. When your on the site, there the 9th pic from the top. These speakers look incredible. http://shows.soundstagelive.com/shows/avtour2000/frk_03daily.shtm
The Seas 5" midranges are EXTREMELY smooth for the money, but have a rising response that's difficult to tame, so often have a nasal quality. I worked quite hard trying to eliminate this 600Hz to 1k lift in a 3 way design a few years ago, but never found as much success as with their 6.5" that sacrifice smoothness but sound more neutral and open. SEAS is famous for great value with very high QA. Nonetheless, at a certain point I just prefer the Scanspeak, custon Dynaudio, or of course exotic ART (Skaaning) drivers.
Please include the Audes Line.Made in Estonia, by hand, the finish is breath taking. But the real value here is the smooth sound,open and detailed, more like a planer then a box speaker. Very tight bass also included. At this price point, with the seas drivers, real wood finish, and sound of 5k speakers, makes this a steal IMO. Brouch
Siegfried Linkwitz's open-baffle Orions use an Excel Millenium tweeter and Excel W22EX001 as a midrange. Bass duties are handled by a pair of 10" Peerless XLS drivers (Q=.5, anechoic F6 of 20Hz, no room gain).

http://www.linkwitzlab.com

They're wonderful in all ways.

If you can accomodate the space (4' to the front wall is good), amplification(6 or 8 channels - running the woofers in parallel gives you a 2.5 Ohm minimum impedance), need for subwoofers in the last octave if used for home theater, and price ($6500 + $380 shipping assembled with ATI amplification, $5300 + $380 without, and $2000 DIY you provide your own amp) you should definately find a pair to audition.
Check out Salk Sound loudspeakers. Beautifully built, factory direct, sound wonderful. I have HT-3s and love mine.
Although you'll have the devil's own time trying to audition them, Shahinian speakers utilize mostly SEAS drivers for bass and midrange on all their speakers. They do not, as far as I know, use the top of the line versions. Nevertheless, they sound sweet and powerful.
http://www.madisound.com/store/index.php?manufacturers_id=177 exotic line is SEAS best.
Linkwitz Labs Orion. Auditioning can be challenge, but if you contact Linkwitz he can usually arrange something. These are some of the best speakers I've heard, regardless of price, but the Seas tweeters are one of the weaker points in the design, IMO.
ATC makes their own tweeters for the record, at least now they are...

I also like Seas Drivers, particularly their excel line.  I owned a pair of Jamo Concert 11 speakers and liked them very much!  Vifa, Morel, Scan Speak, Raal, Peerless, Accuton, SB Acoustics, Satori, all make excellent drivers as well but Seas Excel definitely have a laid back, non fatiguing, romantic sound to them that I love.
Amphion argon/one18/one15, Krpyton all use Seas midbass, mids and tweeters. some modified
ATC: used to use their tweeter
Harbeth 30 and 40 and shl5 p3esr and c7es3 use seas tweeter
Joseph audio pulsar and perspective use seas midbass and tweeterr from seas
Devore 096 use seas midbass 

ect

Seas makes some of the best drivers in the business. I nowadays use a pair of Seas A26. lovely things
I agree that speakers utilizing Seas drivers are particularly good sounding. I use the Seas Froy mk3 kit from Madisound and it's quite spectacular. If your handy w woodworking consider it.
Murphythecat,
I've been thinking of building the Seas a26 kit from Madisound. Does it sound like a modern version of the Dynaco a25, which is praised for its beautiful lush midrange? I will be pairing w a tube amp in a small listening room.
Post removed 
Mjcmt,
I actually used to own for over 6 years a pair of Dynaco A25, recapped, with the recommended seas tweeter upgraded.

I personally found the A25 lovely things in many ways but slow sounding and as a result very dynamically challenged. The A26 is not slow sounding.

I dont think anyone would be disapointed with the A26 kit but its not perfect: bass is not the tightest and imaging is far from perfect, but for the money, its truly a well rounded loudspeaker. It has good bass (feel it in your body) , good image size, smooth treble, coherent (the 1st order tweeter and no highpass on the woofer make the driver integration just as coherent as anything ive had) and its able to play loud without losing composure, decent detail and nice tone.

Seas A26 vs Harbeth shl5plus
It lacks some midrange magic and precision compared to the harbeth shl5plus I had, but the overall presentation of the A26 is less bright then the shl5 and I prefer the upper bass and treble of the A26

order a 18ohm resistor as well. sometime I use the 15 ohm and sometime I prefer the 18ohm resistor in place.

I would recommend no less then 15 WPC tube power
I believe but cannot prove, that some Magico drivers use seas motors with proprietary cones.
Post removed 

Vandersteen use Seas and ScanSpeak drivers almost exclusively with proprietary cones, domes and baskets in most cases.

So there is more to this, IMO that being a catalog engineer :-)... but it helps to start with super high quality drivers

Good to see a  few faithful SEAS ffans here...I've considered addinga  2nd speaker the SB Acoustics,,but after some listens to YT uploads of SB's..I've decided to just stay with my SEAS Thors. after some 20 yrs, performs flawless.
I just do not think in the past 20 yrs, the SEAS Excel magnesuim line has been trumped yet.
You can hear my Thors here on YT, but I have a  new upload comming next week with susuperior driver tunes, the Svetlana 6550s. which may be the finest power tube ever made.
well will see and hear if that hunch is a  fact.
But yeah like the SEAS Magnesium and Millenium tweet is IMHO the finest drivers ever invented in that size range.
I understand Jadis has a  very nice speaker but its like $$$$$$ and gigantic, weighs in at way over 100 lbs = disqualified. 
I plan to upgrade the xovers in the Thors late this year.