Revel F30 and M20

I listened to the Revel F30s and M20s several times. And I became to like these speakers very much. I want to recommend these to the members of the audio site in my country. So I want to know the followings;

1.About the Revel F30s

(1)The minimum size of room or living room in which these speakers can be used?
(2)How long be the distances from the speakers to the rear wall must in the above case?
(3)Are these speakers can be used in the W15'xD13'xH8' lving room of the apartement? And how long be the distances from the rear wall must in this case?
(4) Are the Revel F30s well matched with the Krell 300iL and the Arcam FMJ CD23T?(listening music:Classic) And are these speakers driven at 100% in this case?
(5)Are these speakers suitable to Classic(Symphony,Concerto,Orchestral ,Opera),Jazz,Rock and Pop?

2.About the Revel M20s

(1)The minimum size of room or living room in which these speakers can be used?
(2)How long be the distances from the speakers to the rear wall must in the above case?
(3)Are the Revel M20s well matched with the Arcam FMJ A32 and the Arcam FMJ CD23T?(listening music:Classic) And are these speakers driven at 100% in this case?
(4)Are the Revel M20s well matched with the Krell 300iL and the Arcam FMJ CD23T?(listening music:Classic) And are these speakers driven at 100% in this case?
(5)Are these speakers suitable to Classic(Symphony,Concerto,Orchestral
,Opera),Jazz,Rock and Pop?

These questions are likely to be very difficult. Any comments will be much welcomed.
bluesky
There are several audio sites in my country. But I cannot receive the recommendations of the Revels there. Not good speakers are recommended mostly there. I doubt in the purity of the recommenders of such speakers strongly. This is my situation. Please help me.
Huh?
About the only thing I can offer is that if you plan on listening in the nearfield, you'll be fine with only the M20.
The F30 requires a longer listening distance in order to have reasonable coherence with its 400Hz-crossed big woofer.
This will be therefore difficult to optimize.
Get the M20. Seems that shipping will be appreciably cheaper if you're farflung, and you have MUCH more flexibility in room-placement. You can always add an excellent sub later if you want. Happy New Year!
Go with the M20's. I have a pair and they absolutely rock and the flexibility with placements is great.
The M20's are a fantastic choice, especially in small listening rooms. They can be placed as close as 2.5 ft away from the wall behind them in most cases, but any closer may cause a loss in depth of the soundstage. They are an easy load to drive, despite the given sensitivity. They can compete with anything at two times the retail price, unless strong 30 hz bass content is mandatory.
Subaruguru,Jdcmac12 and Bigshutterbug,thanks for your replies. These are much helpful to me.

Happy New Year!
I have the F30's in a wide, narrow room in my townhouse. The room size is 30 feet wide by 12 feet deep. I cannot place the speakers at the end of the room like I would want. The speakers are about 2 feet from the wall and toe'd in. This is the best I can do. They need a longer room to get the soundstage and depth they are capable of producing. They sound great but, I know they would blend together much better in a longer room. (I've heard them in a longer room; they were much, much better.)

I would have bought the M20's if I were going to live in this house for a long time. However, I'm moving in less than a year to a house with a bigger listening room. These speakers are perfect and I did not want to pay for M20's now and then upgrade later.

I think you will be very pleased with these speakers. Once I heard them, nothing else was good enough.

-Carl
What kind of power can the F30's and M20's handle?
I have looked everywhere for info... And if anyone
knows how about the power handling of the center c30?
Please post...