PS Audio GCPH Phono Preamp

I am considering this preamp for my system. Has anyone here had experience with it? I know it is no longer produced, but I like the flexibility it has. Thoughts?
hurricane
I had one for about a year & it was decent for the bucks. The output is on the low side so be careful what cartridge you pair it with.
I also had one for a while with a Dynavector 10 x 5 and I enjoyed it very much. Was very quiet. I ran it directly to my amp instead of line level to my pre amp as the GCPH has an adjustable gain knob. For me anyway, at line level it was ordinary. Direct to amp as a standalone pre amp, another story. Much more open, deeper, tighter bass.
I had one and did not like it at all... I sold it almost immediately and got a Jasmine LP2. I really enjoyed that and thought it was better in every regard. This was all in a Rega P3/Dynavector, Pass Labs INT-30A, Thiel 2.4 system, fwiw. I eventually sold the entire analog side and went fully digital, so I don't have a dog in the fight.
Also, I should mention that I've had a PS Audio PWD in they system the entire time, so I have nothing against the company in general.
Thanks for the feedback, everyone. Guess the bottom line is getting one and trying it out.
If you do try one: be certain to replace the fuse and power
cord, with some upgraded products(ie: Hi-Fi Tuning Supreme and
a Synergistic power cord). This piece already employs fairly
high speed rectifiers and responds surprisingly well, to these
two tweaks. If you can solder, install HEXFRED or Schottky
rectifiers, Belleson regulators and WBT RCAs, for even better
presentation. The improvements are not at all subtle. Muting
& mono switches, remote volume control and phase inversion are
why I tried the unit. It takes a bit of work, to draw out the
performance. Unless you use an SUT and a very low output
cartridge; chances are, you won't experience any noise at all.
That's unless the transformer is not moored down properly.
Some users have had a problem there.
I like the ability to adjust the output so I have no idea what Lwin means when he says output is on the low side. Using it with a Ortofon 40 mm so maybe a MC is not as compatable and that is what Lwin is using. Very satisfied with the PS audio GCPH.