White Audio Labs B2 amp...any info?

I recently purchased a White Audio Labs B2 amp that came to me with no paperwork of any kind. Info on Google is scarce. The seller told me it has 75 wpc and is a "fully Class A" circuit design. If you know this amp would you be so kind as to tell me what you can about it? Thanks!
beemerrider
I owned several of Randy White's amps including this one. IIRC, it was 100 watts per channel pure Class A.

White Audio Labs became Llano Designs out of Lubbock Texas. Sadly no longer in business in either incarnation.

I always thought Randy was a brilliant designer.

EXCELLENT sounding amp and built like a tank.
Randy White was a good designer/builder and a lousy businessman. I loved the sound of the Llano amp I bought from him but after waiting 3 months, he shipped an 80lb amp in a single box w bubble wrap and peanuts as the only protection! Amp worked OK but heat sinks banged up. Bigger problem was he went out of business w/o providing schematics or a manual for my amp, which also had several potted or otherwise unlabeled ss components, so when it needed repair I was SOL. I have read that there now is someone out there who can repair the Llanos, if you search the forums I think you can find a name. i would check to see if he can provide service on the White amps.
The guy who fixes Llano amps is Benny Amina at www.aminaaudio.com
in Atlanta.
This guy is great at fixing everything.
His info is.
(770)410-1122
Email address.
[email protected]
Beemerrider, i dont think that information is correct what he said.
He said the B2 was Class A at 75 watts.
I'm pretty sure the B2 was 200 watts and Class A/AB.
I remember in the mid 90s White Audio Labs made the B1 which was 100 watts, B2 which was 200 watts and the B3 which was 300 watts. When i get home i'm gonna look at the Audio Bible magazine and see if the White Audio Labs B2 is listed in the 95 or 96 edition.
Beemerrider, White Audio Labs was listed in the Audio bible magazines in the mid to late 90s.
One question for you.
On the back of your B2 Amp, does it list the wattage of the amp?
I'm pretty sure White Audio Labs listed the wattage of their amps on the back of the amp.
I meant to say, White Audio Labs wasn't listen in the Audio Bible magazine in the mid to late 90s.
Doug99 & Beemerrider...White Audio Labs IS listed in my
collection of Audio Magazine "Annual Equipment
Directories".

I checked the 1995 issue and Doug99 is correct in that the B1
was 100 watts per channel, the B2 was 200 watts per channel
and the B3 was 300 watts per channel. They also had a B80
that was a 80 watt per channel monobloc.

Doug was also correct in that these are ALL Class A/AB amps.
Good of you guys to help. This is a really nice sounding amp, even if it isn't Class A. To answer Doug99's question my B2 says 360 watts on the back plate.
I imagine it would be next to impossible to find a manual for this guy but if anyone out there has one I would be happy to pay for a copy of it, or even for a spec sheet.
Again, thank you to Mofimadness, Swampwalker, and Doug 99.
You're welcome, Beemerrider. The 360 watts on the back plate may be the electrical draw @ 117 volts, not audio power output. Just a guess.
Swampwalker, here's a pic of the back of the White Audio Labs B1 amp.
It lists the wattage and voltage for the B1, B2 and B3 amps.
http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?87982-Deal-or-steal
The wattage listed in that picture on the back of the amp is indeed "Power Consumption" not output.
Beemerrider, when you put your hand on the B2 amp, does it get hot or not so hot?
Doug, it gets very, very warm but I can keep my hand on it indefinitely. By contrast my Forte Model 4 (true Class A?) gets downright hot to where I need to pull my hand off after a few seconds.