Odyssey Stratos Plus vs Parasound A21 for usher718

I recently purchased Usher Be-718, now I want to find amps for it. There are 2 candidates, ODYSSEY STRATOS PLUS and PARASOUND A21 ..
please info, according to which is more suitable for usher?
zyxwvu
I have the Ushers too. I have used a MF3.2 and Jolida 502. IMO the Odyssey amp will make a better match. The Parasound is a fine amp but you dont need that much power for the Ushers.
I extensively listened to the A21 when I was purchasing a new amp. I took a leap of faith and had Odyssey custom build my amp to exactly what I wanted. I took delivery of the Stratos amp 3 years ago and I have no desire to get something better. The Odyssey amp walks all over the Parasound. In my system and with my music, the Parasound sounded very powerful but a little light or lean sounding. In other words, there was a lot of power, but just a little less than ideal weight to the music.

The Odyssey leans on the slightly warm side and it is very powerful. I have it coupled to a Modulus 3B tube preamp and the sound is heavenly. The only drawback to buying the Odyssey is if you are purchasing it new from the factory, the wait time is very long. If you are like me and impatient, that could be a problem. I was so excited to finally get my new amp that on the day of delivery, I played hooky from work so I could play with it.
Thank you for your submission. I am actually very interested in Stratos, but will the stratos 150wpc is enough to feed usher's 200 watt power handling? Or any suggestion for other amp in the market in that budget?
"Thank you for your submission. I am actually very interested in Stratos, but will the stratos 150wpc is enough to feed usher's 200 watt power handling? Or any suggestion for other amp in the market in that budget?"

There is no standard for measuring watts per channel. Every manufacturer has their own way. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Of the 2 amps you list, either one should have more than enough power for your speakers.