Where to get replacement Rubber Feet?

Instead of modifying my exisintg rack to fit my new amp, I would rather obtain some new (smaller height) rubber feet for my 70lb amp.

Does anyone know a source where I can get a 1/2" (approx) tall set of rubber feet?? All my searches have yielded only high end isolation products.
robrush
here is something I found at partsexpress:
Penn-Elcom F1633 Rubber Cabinet Foot 1-1/8" Dia. x 1/2" H
Search the partsexpress website under speaker building or do a manufacturer search under Penn-Elcom.

Also, have you considered vibrapods or Herbie's Audio Labs products. Herbie's website is a good read. I am using the big fat dots (9/32 in. thick) under my heavy monoblocks, and previously used them with success under large speakers on hardwood floors.
I'd go with Herbies feet..They seem to have it covered very well with there footers etc...Good products that are not expensive...Temporarily just cut up some small feet from and old ( hard wood ) wooden broom handle..
Go for the Herbies Big Fat Black Dots. They are vastly superior to any 'rubber feet.'
I have routinely replaced rubber feet on my equipment as required with rubber and or plastic feet from Outwater Plastics Industries, Inc. (www.outwater.com)

Whereby their rubber feet are only sold in diameters up to 1", their plastic case feet are available in diameters up to 1-1/8"

Check out catalog page (bottom of the page) as follows:

http://www.outwatercatalogs.com/2008_Master/lg_display.cfm?page_number=258

Self adhesive "Bumpon" products are quite effective for this type of application as well (Online catalog pages 238- 241).

~Joey
Thanks guys, This is all great. I wasn't sure about the Herbies taking all the weight due to their small size, but I got an email back confirming the Buffalo dots will take the weight.

Thanks again,
the herbies are a no brainer. Cheap, effective and money back guar. They work very well
3RD the Herbies.

If using any softer type composite material for footers, these will provide a more proper compliance between the bottom of the component and shelf material MUCH better than any crummy rubber feet.

The more opposite the footer material from the component chassis and shelf, the better.