What's new on Einstein the tube mkII?

Do you know the differences between Einstein the Tube preamp and the Tube mkII?
In the German site there's no mkII yet!
128x128kops
I didnt know there was a mark II? All I know is that The Tube is still my reference preamp. It is amazing sounding!
I have the Mk II here. I understand that significant differences include the following:

Input stage significantly improved - quieter, more resolution.
Left and right boards floating - spring isolated (were tied together, non-floating in Mk I). This is easy to tell because the tubes for the inputs can be pressed down on the Mk II.
i've heard both, and you'll get a bigger diff by rolling tubes or ditching the stock feet than upgrading from the original to the new unit.
Being the importer for Einstein Audio in North America, I have tested the original Einstein preamp with the MKII Version for several months on a highly resolving system which includes the Acapella Triolon speakers. The difference is not subtle! What I noticed most is that the MKII Version is more open sounding, has more resolution and sounds more refined. Consider this; Einstein would not have changed the model to MKII if the improvements were not clearly audible.

As for tube rolling, There is no need to change the stock tubes for the power supply. In fact the power supply tubes have little or no effect on the sound. The input tubes are a different story! I have tested many tubes here, and I found the best are the Telefunken Cca gold pin, and the Philips ECC88 gold pin from 1960. One of the benefits of this preamp is that you can run different input tubes for each input, which allow you to taylor the sound of each input to your source. My experience with tube rolling on the Einstein preamp's input is stay with high resolution type tubes that are low coloration and ultra quiet, since this preamps strength is like live music, and if you use a dark or colored sounding tube this will take away the preamps best qualities.

Best Regards, Brian