Lamm M2.1 monoblocks driving Thiel 7.2?

Have anyone ever used Lamm M2.1 monoblocks to drive the Thiel 7.2 loudspeakers? If so, what do you think? Thanks.
audiolui
I heard a pair of Lamn's driving a Wilson Grand Slam and it was missing the slam.This speaker (has some big time driver phase issues) is supposedly 95db efficient ( with a 2 ohm load)and the Lamn's were MIA.I think that tubes work well with a appropriate load but,with a multi driver load, is best left to a solid state device.The genltemen replaced the Lamn's with a Karan 450 and has a sound that literally shakes the whole house ( a wooden floor and with cd Dafos "at the gate";it felt like the house was coming apart at the seams!)I would only use tubes if knew they could drive the load and I already owned the amps.IMHO solid state has taken a lead with bandwidth and wattage without the glare from earlier SS designs.Hope this helps Dennis
Dennis,
Are you referring to the Lamm ML series which are pure tubes? The Lamm M2.1 is a hybrid with only one 6922 in the gain stage.
I was refering to the all tube design which put out 18watts.I think that hybrids may do the job depending on wattage,although it would seem like you are trying to get a flavour from both of the worlds,while not achieving the true benefit of a pure design.I could be wrong,since I have never heard the hybrids.I do know that the Karan that replaced the Lamns has a damping factor of 10,000 and the 12inch and 15inch woofers have no choice but to comply with the will of the amp.The change to the system was truly amazing when we switched out the amps.cheers dennis
I'd very much appreciate some advice too. Getting the itch to change the X250.5 over to Lamm 1.2 or 2.2; Boulder 1060; any suggestion would be much appreciated. Cheers