Heard the Bedini Classic 100 watt monos?

Peter Mezek of Pear Audio said these would be good with my Shahinian Diapasons. Has anyone heard these? I bought a pair about a week ago but am waiting for delivery. I have some high expectations due to my loudspeakers impedence drop to sub 2 ohms in the higher frequencies and the reported prowess of the Bedini in this area.
holzhauer
I HAVE THE BEDINI CLASSIC 100'S W/DETACHABLE POWER CORD. BEFORE I WAS USING TWO PASS ALEPH 30'S (ONE FOR EACH CHANNEL).
WHATEVER THE PASS DOES, THE BEDINI EQUALS OR SURPASSES. PIANO SOUNDS VERY REAL THRU THEM.
HOPE THIS HELPS,
DAVE
These amps are awesome. I have auditioned amplifiers costing 5 times as much in my system and none compares to these. The Bedini Monos have a tube like smoothness that leaves me breathless. What amazes me more than anything is that they are rated at 100 watts per channel but play as loud as several 300 and 400 watt per side amps that I have used.
Hi,
I have a Bedini 150 MK II and the sweet 25/25 Meg 1 . I`m very curious about the vintage classic 100 mono ! Where did you buy it ? And how much cost a pair ? Somebody can help me please ? Thank you.
All,
First let me say thank you all for the kind comments. I just want to let everybody know that the Bedini Amplifiers and Pre-Amps and Processors have never been discontinued. I just thought I would give it time to let the industry shake out, wanted to see how many keep asking for the amplifiers. I have a list that goes on and on. The biggest question is, can we get the model 10/10 or 25/25 the answer is yes in new packaging.
The company has changed names many times but Bedini Electronics is alive and well. We still have all the parts for your amplifiers. Currently we are under new design of the models 10/10 25/25 100/100 200/200 including a much newer line of Hex Fet mono block amplifiers. The company for service is Energenx Inc. and if you have questions call 1-208-772-3303 between 1 o'clock and 5 pacific time. The phone is only answered in the afternoon by Gary. I might say to compete in this market you must build a ball buster amplifier in the dollar range between $500.00 dollars to 1500.00 max and beat the best out there, and that is what I'm going to do very shortly. I will post the link to this site soon. Thank you all for your comments.
John Bedini
Firstly ,thanks for the comment Mr Bedini ! I really appreciate your is back to the business ! I loved your amps ! Yes I try to find the best sound Bedini amp on this planet and I`m sure one of the best is the 100 Classic mono amps , but I saw your fresh web page on your site and I saw the brand new Q series models which I want to buy before your comment . I have a pair of wonderful Shahinian Diapason and Obelisk . So my question is your Q100/100 the sound it`s self is better than the 100/100 classic mono ? Also I have a wonderful BC-800 preamp what`s the different between the QP2 preamp and my preamp ? The QP2 has the same technology ?
Sorry for the late response Mr Bedini .